If you are keen to up skill your clipper skills, from shaping, tapering and touch ups to skin fades and you already have some previous hairdressing or barbering experience, this learning experience is spot on for you.
Skip to: Course Dates/Book a Place
Over the 2 day course you will become an expert in one of the most widely used barbering techniques. You will also become an authority in the rudiments of beard and moustache shaping and trimming, learning the essential skills needed to service current facial hair trends.
Upon completion you will receive the Savills Certificate in Clipper Confidence
- You will practice on 6-8 live models
- You will view 2 live demonstrations from Savills Master Barbers
- Health & Safety
- Equipment knowledge
- Basic clipper techniques
- Traditional finishing techniques with a cut throat razor
- Understanding hair and styling & product use
- Conducting a client consultation
- Basic texturising techniques
- Qualified barber/hairdresser NVQ level 2+
- Minimum of 1 year’s experience as a barber or hairdresser (this may include time spent as a trainee or apprentice)