Long hair cutting and styling techniques are distinctly different to other traditional barbering methods. Men’s long hairstyles are hotly tipped to enjoy a resurgence (although some may argue it never went away).
Skip to: Course Dates/Book a Place
At Savills our customers are made up of all different stylish types and we do plenty of long hair styles every day making us especially adept, passionate and experienced in creating them. Attending this course you will ensure you are experienced in ALL men’s haircuts not just those most requested and will extend your technical skill and confidence to new levels.
- Small intimate training setting of 3-4 learners
- 4 demonstrations from Savills Master Barbers
- 3 haircuts undertaken
- Basic through to advanced layering techniques (e.g. Mod Crops)
- Texturising techniques
- Understanding hair
- Styling & product use
- Conducting a client consultation
Please note: Due to the fact that there are fewer potential models with longer hair, some of the demonstrations and practical content will be carried out on real human hair training heads
- Qualified barber/hairdresser NVQ level 2+
- Minimum of 2 year’s post training experience